1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Hive Skate Hub Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where the product has been customised, or has been worn and is out of the original packaging unless faulty.
4. Cancellations. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 21 working days from the date of purchase, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return as long as they are in the same condition that you received it. The cost of initial delivery will not be refunded. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund or exchange in the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, will be accepted within 21 days on products that are unused and in their original packaging. We cannot offer an exchange or refund on custom orders unless faulty. You can bring the item back to our Manchester skate shop, or by post. You will be responsible for all postage costs for returns and exchanges.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.